Lash Perfect eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilyNiamh

Reaction score
Hi!

I qualified in eyelash extensions a year back, but recently I went to a job interview and the woman was doing extensions using Lash Perfect. I watched her doing them, and noticed she got them all done in about half an hour! And she didn't separate the lashes apart, she just stuck them on, the way you would if you were putting individual cluster lashes on yourself!

I told her I always separate the lashes to wait for the glue to dry, and she told me Lash Perfect is different, you don't need to separate lashes. Is this true? I can't find anything online saying this at all!

I initially trained with lash perfect and you are taught to isolate. Perhaps they also offer an express lash course and this is the one she has attended?

They do a course now lala express lashes :) it was maybe that xx

This is La La express lashes which I have trained in also. You don't isolate but the lashes must be removed 2-3 weeks later maximum and they can't be infilled!

On my marvellash course I learnt to do it when separating the lashes and the express treatment of laying them on x

I trained with novalash and then after with lash perfect, the technique she is using is the express lash technique where lashes are simply dropped onto the lash line, these should be removed after 2-3 weeks. It is not the lash perfect semi-permanent lash technique they are two different treatments 😊 x

Latest posts

Back