Lash Perfect training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clareg1979

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I've made up my mind to do my semi perm lash course and was initially going to book at my local wholesalers course which is marvel lash...after having a nosy on here..I'm not! lol.

Am now looking at lash perfect but just wondered when booking and buying the started product pack what did you all go for? Was going to just go for the mini kit but then I saw another post on here saying you cant buy individual products from them when you run out, you have to buy another kit??

Whats the general consensus?

Thanks for any help x

No you don't need to buy another kit, you can buy each product individually. You just can't buy the stronger glue until you have completed all your case studies and received your certificate. x

Sorry to jump on this thread but we're did you find out the costs/info etc about training with them? I've been looking for a few weeks and can't see anything x x

Ask to speak to a girl called Rachael Denton at lash perfect she is sooooo helpful and sent me through loads of info. X

I'm all booked up, will let you know how it goes :)

Just wondering how you got on Clare, as I am thinking of booking training with lash perfect.
Diane x

Latest posts

Back