Layout of towels on beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deborah1611

Reaction score
What way do you dress/layout your towels or do you use something else rather than towels on your couch just looking for more ideas i have big towel over the bottom then a smaller one at the top then i put my couch roll over my towels. Xx

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a 2m sheet off cotton with a satin sheet placed as a runner over the top through the middle xx

Depending on treatments I do it different but in general I have my couch cover then large towel along main starting at bottom to top then there is a space so I place a small towel at the head of the bed :)

I would be doing facials and head massages!
also be doing waxing and tinting xx

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

For waxing I pop a plastic cover on and have a black towel at end on bed folded so they can cover where's needed, for back massage or full body I put two small towels at the head to make a v where the hole is, I also roll up two small towels for support under ankles and backs of knees x

BC Softwear have good photos/videos on how to dress the bed on their website.
I only use a plastic sheet and paper for waxing. For facials/aromatherapy I always have clean towels for each client.

Thanks for the reference to BC Softwear - I hadn't come across this before.

I have a double duvet cover on my couches with a towel over the top. I bought pretty duvet covers from Debenhams in the sale. I only wash them every week because the duvet cover doesn't come into contact with the customer.

Clients really like the look. Environmental health were a bit sniffy - they prefer a non absorbent covering and paper couch roll.

The duvet covers drape the sides of the couch and I can use the space underneath for slim storage boxes. Very handy.

Not the greatest picture but for facials/massages we cover the couch in a large towel, smaller one at the head end. Then a blanket with a towel under, towel at foot end and folded towel swan and chocolate.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399365690.966141.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399365690.966141.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 241

Latest posts

Back