• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Level 3 Hair Student looking for a chance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wandering Woman

Reaction score
I have completed my level 2 qualification in Ladies Hairdressing and currently studying at level 3. We have covered most aspects of hairdressing and I am comfortable with providing basic services to clients.

I would really like to gain some work experience within a real life salon and wondered if you needed anybody? I would be willing to travel to areas such as Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Cannock and Derby as I have a car.

I am a ‘mature’ student and my previous career was in healthcare, both private and NHS so I have excellent customer facing and telephone skills and am extremely reliable.

Although I am looking for a paid position, I would be willing to work for free and at hours convenient for you. I am looking for an assistant or junior position however I would consider any sort of work experience, even if it was just reception work.

I hope you hear from you.
Thanks for looking!

Hi, please take a look at my website www.hairbylouise.co.uk and see if this setting would suit you.
Im not a massive busy salon but I am constant with clients on the 3 days a week I am open x

Hi, please take a look at my website www.hairbylouise.co.uk and see if this setting would suit you.
Im not a massive busy salon but I am constant with clients on the 3 days a week I am open x

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate you considering me! Your salon would have been just perfect for me however I am 40 miles away from you, via the dreaded M6. I will pm you.

Latest posts

Back