Light auburn colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle.

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm wanting to find a hair dye that will give me light auburn/brown hair. I did a search but didn't really find anything. I want something like this..
Scarlett%20Johansson%203.jpg

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to hair dye so try not to say things I wouldn't understand :p I currently have dyed light brown hair, naturally dirty blonde. Thanks!

Danielle

As a hairdresser, I see more hair disasters from home dyes, than sucesses.

The best thing to do would be go to a hairdresser. If you are planning on using home dye because you can't afford a salon, then try your local college. Especially at this time of year they will possibly be nearly qualified and crying out for models to finish their final assessments.

Any hairdresser on here won't know anything about home dyes as we never use them! So wouldn't be able to advise at all.

Good luck with your new hair :D xxx

Thanks. I have access to a sallys beauty supply so I'm not limited to just using box dyes. I just need the colours and the ratios really. I've done a lot of sucessful box dyes but I've never done the mixing colours thing :)

As a hairdresser, I see more hair disasters from home dyes, than sucesses.

The best thing to do would be go to a hairdresser. If you are planning on using home dye because you can't afford a salon, then try your local college. Especially at this time of year they will possibly be nearly qualified and crying out for models to finish their final assessments.

Any hairdresser on here won't know anything about home dyes as we never use them! So wouldn't be able to advise at all.

Good luck with your new hair :D xxx

I can vouch for this! give it a go, the students would more than likely really appreciate the chance to do your hair for assessment! I know I was!! It will probably only cost you a little bit more than if you were to buy everything yourself too. x

Yeh I can go to Sallys too but it doesn't mean I can then wax my own bikini line or tint my own eyelashes.

The reason we have so much training on these products is becasue they are so complex. Its not as simple as picking out the one you like and slapping it on. Please take my advice.

Latest posts

Back