Lilac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreativehair

Reaction score
Hi geeks looking to acheieve a very pale lilac. I use wella anyone any suggestions?

Kp 30mls of 10/0 + 1mls 33/66 n pastel xx

As a toner if your not wanting it for too long you might be better off with a paint pot x

Hi geeks looking to acheieve a very pale lilac. I use wella anyone any suggestions?

A lovely one is prebleaching base then 9/60 illumina with pastel and leaving it to develop under heat untill It looks really purple but when its dry its a beautiful lilac.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

As a toner if your not wanting it for too long you might be better off with a paint pot x

What don't mean paint box? Not heard of this before x

What I mean if your only wanting it for a couple of washes you can use a paint pot, directions, crazy colour there more like a temporary colour you can get them from wholesalers or online wholesalers. You can get a lilac and depending how weak you want the colour you can add conditioner to it x

Or what about perfecton x

If you would be willing to look at other brands this might be helpful, I used a prelightner (bleach) on my clients hair and then used Schwarzkopf igora 30ml 9 & 10ml of 9/98 and apply as a toner with 3% and left on for about 5 - 10mins and washed off and it comes out a lovely pinky/purple pastel colour :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380065140.050237.jpg

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Don't forget to get a violet you will need to have no yellow or orange in the hair at all or it will go pink not lilac, I always lighten- tone to a clean blonde- then add Desired shade

This client normally gets 12/0 and blondor full head foils. I was goin to just do blondor foils this time rinse then apply which ever toner i decide to go with, do use think that will work? She does not want a full tint. X

This client normally gets 12/0 and blondor full head foils. I was goin to just do blondor foils this time rinse then apply which ever toner i decide to go with, do use think that will work? She does not want a full tint. X

Only if the foils come up to a white.. Don't over bleach them to acheive this just gone first then go in with lilac

Ive been searching for a really pale lilac for ages and only achieved it by doing a mix of crazy colour ( would have preferred directionz but although I've wanted it for a few months was a spur of the moment unplanned in bath once over haha ) hot purple mixed with a lot of conditioner and achieved this...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380155101.254554.jpg

My hairdresser used po2 in my hair today and its a really nice colour but would still like it a bit more lilac so going to do a mix of marshmallow, hot purple and conditioner in a few days xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380155327.215051.jpg

That's today's po2 .. Sorry about the poor quality picture.. I'm in bed as I'm about to sleep but couldn't stay away from my SG fix haha xx

Ive been searching for a really pale lilac for ages and only achieved it by doing a mix of crazy colour ( would have preferred directionz but although I've wanted it for a few months was a spur of the moment unplanned in bath once over haha ) hot purple mixed with a lot of conditioner and achieved this...View attachment 43890

My hairdresser used po2 in my hair today and its a really nice colour but would still like it a bit more lilac so going to do a mix of marshmallow, hot purple and conditioner in a few days xx

Kl i like this colour and very similar to what she has showed me. I have ordered directions and goin to get crazy colour today so ill do a few test pieces.

Wella 9/16 + 3/66

If you would be willing to look at other brands this might be helpful, I used a prelightner (bleach) on my clients hair and then used Schwarzkopf igora 30ml 9 & 10ml of 9/98 and apply as a toner with 3% and left on for about 5 - 10mins and washed off and it comes out a lovely pinky/purple pastel colour :) View attachment 43779

Have u used wella colours? Could you translate into wella colour formulas for me?

Have u used wella colours? Could you translate into wella colour formulas for me?

I have but I tend to pick certain colours from certain brands I'm afraid so I can only really recommend schwarpzkopf Igora I'm afraid for this one :( ! I am aware though it is achievable through illumina, maybe look up Wella illumina threads and see if you can find any on there :)

Just seen further up your post regarding illumina sorry lol!

Latest posts

Back