Long lasting make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyNerds

Reaction score
Hope I'm posting in the right place.

What base make up do you wear for work?

I'm currently using Estée Lauder double wear and sometimes just wearing tinted foundation.

My make up just isn't lasting on my face anymore. At the end of the day I look disastrous! It doesn't look good.

My skin can be a bit awkward at times.
I just need something or any tips to help me look like how I come in at the end of the day.

Thanks 💗

I keep mine simple. Jane Iredale pure pressed base over the JI primer, Smooth Affair. As it's a mineral powder, a top up is easy, although I rarely need to!

Vic x

I use Mac Pro longwear it lasts all day and all night! I apply with a brush as a sponge soaks up too much with a brush you only need the smallest amount and it's quite buildable I sometimes use Laura mercier primer for extra longevity but don't really need it. X

I have this problem, I've recently started to apply a powder (I use a bare minerals one) underneath and then apply my liquid foundation on top. This is on top of the benefit porefessional. It's really helped my make up to stay in place. Xx

I'm glad it's not just me!
I look horrendous, I'm actually embarrassed if somebody walks in and wants to book in as I don't look how I should! I don't plaster myself in make up but it would be nice for the simple make up to stay on haha!

Thank you
😊

Latest posts

Back