Looking for 100% human hair, full lace wigs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudi_bala

Reaction score
Please help, I am a beautician and hair dresser too ,I lost my beautiful hair since I had done a major thyroid operation about 18 mounts ago and after that it has started to shedding and it hasn't stopped and its still shedding and even a doctors can't help me :(( as they said my hormones are ok...so as a Beautician I lost all my confidence and now I am looking for a full lace natural human wigs (the best brand hair&lace)and the price doesn't matter for me but on my researches I find too many web sites which selling the good wigs online but I don't want to buy it online cos I want to try it on first as they don't accept a refund and they are very expensive ...So anyone can help me please? Does anyone know the shop any where in uk?Thanks

PM me because my Mum is a wig maker and has been for over 30 years. She provides wigs for clients with Alopecia and a lot of cancer patients. She has the best quality natural hair wigs but you need to go for fitting and I think they take a couple of months to order and make. X

Please check your message , thnx

Where are u based?

South yourk shire x

South yourk shire x

Ah. That's a shame bc in nw London there's a lot of places that sell them for he religious Jewish community. I'm assuming it's way too far for you to travel.

Latest posts

Back