looking for a good hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise xx

Reaction score
Hiya, im hoping you guys can help! im a mobile hair extension technician using micro links and pre-bonded. iv recently moved house from weston to birmingham and its like starting up business all over again, plus with the added stress of having trouble finding any decent hair. iv switched supplies so many times but my clients were by word of mouth and family/friends so were patient and didnt mind me trying out new hair but now i need to get serious, my clients are gonna be purely by advertising and no room for trial and error!
Does anyone know of any good main suppliers? i want to cut out the middle man and have found numerous websites for hair factorys in china etc but can anyone recommend a big supplier.
many thanks xxx

hey louise, lush us are good!! xxx

Hi louise, if you are looking for big suppliers then u rili need to bypass the middle man. I have been there before and lost some rili good customers when i was supplied hair that was not good. I currently get original remy hair from a lady who supplies me from sout america n china. Actually went to china myself about a month ago to check out other stuff. However its tricky as they show u all sorts of stuff and except you know the real hair you can end up buying chinese human hair. I can provide u with contact details of our supplier and you can see how it goes. Offers quite competituve prices but requires large quantities to supply. From 100 pieces +. But wld say discuss with her and find out. We have a few samples we show to our clients. I can send u a short strand. Hope this helps.

Hi, I am also a extensionist, I buy my hair in bulk but also supply. please feel free to email me for prices.
Many thanks xx:)

Latest posts

Back