Looking for a new hairdryer to use in the salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanniDoll

Reaction score
yesterday my parlux 3200 packed in after only 16 months of use so I need a new dryer asap, what does everyone recommend? After scissors my hairdryer is my most prized possession in the salon as I do a LOT of blowdrys so I need a dryer that can go the distance, I've mainly used parlux over the years but was considering something new since my latest one died so quickly. Any input from you guys would be greatly appreciated X

yesterday my parlux 3200 packed in after only 16 months of use so I need a new dryer asap, what does everyone recommend? After scissors my hairdryer is my most prized possession in the salon as I do a LOT of blowdrys so I need a dryer that can go the distance, I've mainly used parlux over the years but was considering something new since my latest one died so quickly. Any input from you guys would be greatly appreciated X
You should try a Valera, I LOVED mine, it only packed up recently after having it around 5 years.
Think the one I had was 8200 Turbo, it was great really powerful.

I'll second that, I love my Valera hairdryer too. They are releasing one that uses magnets so the motor will never die (but about £200) !!! I've got the nano which is light and cost 70£ to try the brand. When this one goes I will definitely upgrade to the magnetic one. Check their website for details.

I can't believe I've not heard of this brand, the dryers look fab! Where would be the best place to buy one here in the uk, I'm a bit dubious buying such things from eBay etc as you just don't know what your getting and it doesn't seem as though M&S supplies or Sally's stock them?

I got mine at Salon International.
Have you looked on their website? Or just google UK Valera stockists should be able to find somewhere that sells them.

I got mine at Salon International.
Have you looked on their website? Or just google UK Valera stockists should be able to find somewhere that sells them.

Great, I'll have a look! Thanks for the advice x

I like the GHD. My Parlux is great but the nozzle keeps flying off, I only use it at home now.

Latest posts

Back