Looking for clip in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sequins4

Reaction score
Hi,
I've had a client asking if I can get clip in extensions that are wavy, at the moment I use additional lengths to order from but had a look on there and the waves ones are synthetic so preferably want real hair?

Any suggestions? Or any suppliers you think are better than additional lengths?

Thank you, Laura

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I don't think wavy clip ins are going to be easy to find. I know sjk hair extensions do wavy in the individual but can't comment on the clip ins.

I hope you find what you're looking for [emoji4]

Thank you, I'll have a look [emoji4]

There is no picture your client; therefore, I am unable to give any suggestion. You will easily get real human hair extensions from various online stores at affordable prices.

There is no picture your client; therefore, I am unable to give any suggestion. You will easily get real human hair extensions from various online stores at affordable prices.

Do you need a picture of my client? I just wanted suggestions on places I could get wavy extensions that's all, as I've used additional lengths for a while so just seeing if there was anywhere else people recommend in which I could get wavy extensions which weren't synthetic. Thanks anyway

Last edited:
Dreamstyle hair

Latest posts

Back