• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for like minded person to rent a room with

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraksmart

Reaction score
Looking for a room to rent? want to work for yourself? then thats what im offering, im currently looking to rent a room in wigan but i want to work with someone whos wants the same things as me, you must have relevant beauty qualifications in makeup and beauty, be hard working and committed! you will be working for yourself and paying a small rent fee a week, i already have a client base built up and other exciting ideas, so if your interested then looking forward to your reply

laura xox

Last edited:
Hi, don't know if I would be of any help! Qualified level 3 nail tech, can do semi perm eyelashes and facial waxing and training in September in make up. :)

Hi, have you found someone yet?
I have just started up and recently trained in manicure, pedicure, CND shellac, waxing, eye treatments, tanning and facials and booked to do acrylics course in couple weeks time. Also planning on doing lash extensions, body wraps and make up in near future.
I planned to be mobile but since found would definitely prefer a base to work from.
Also live in Wigan so ideal for me.
Hope to hear from you soon x

Latest posts

Back