Looking for models for hair extensions... im new!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldilockshair

Reaction score
Hello!

I have just started a mobile hair extension business. I have used the salon geek site before when I trained doing NVQ Beauty Therapy at college and know how valuable the help and advice can be. Therefore I thought what better place to seek your help! I am looking for people to practise hair extensions on, I have been trained and already done about 20 heads, but still looking to branch out and build up my client base in the local area. The hair is the pre-bonded 100% human hair and from having them myself for 2 years, I can happily recommend them.

PM me for further details

Thanks,
Rachel :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi whereabouts are you and what type do you do?:)

Hello!

I have just started a mobile hair extension business. I have used the salon geek site before when I trained doing NVQ Beauty Therapy at college and know how valuable the help and advice can be. Therefore I thought what better place to seek your help! I am looking for people to practise hair extensions on, I have been trained and already done about 20 heads, but still looking to branch out and build up my client base in the local area. The hair is the pre-bonded 100% human hair and from having them myself for 2 years, I can happily recommend them.

PM me for further details

Thanks,
Rachel :D
hi i am looking to have extensions put in especially after a horrendous hair cut!cash is tight tho!would love to be practised on.do these extensions last a few months?are you in the staffs area?
medina

dO YOU KNOW OF ANYONE OFFERING THIS IN THE KENT AREA??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back