Looking for virgin Russian hair supplier? Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.West

Reaction score
I have already spent and wasted thousands, trying to find a real Virgin Hair Supplier. Does anyone know of any real good ones please?

I use Archie Lloyds Russian hair. Not sure if its virgin? I think it is! maybe ask them. Lasts about a year. I am really happy with the quality.

I use Archie Lloyds Russian hair. Not sure if its virgin? I think it is! maybe ask them. Lasts about a year. I am really happy with the quality.

I just received my archie lloyds hair , my my only issue is, the tangling. Did you hair tangle?

I just received my archie lloyds hair , my my only issue is, the tangling. Did you hair tangle?
Never tangles! I find it quite silky and non tangley (is that a word) compared to other brands x

a facebook page called berenice london Ltd - russian hair extensions. I run a hair extension suppliers but dont do Virgin Russian ..... only Virgin Peruvian so I get mine from Petra @ Berenice. She's great and the hair is genuine and it is more slavic (lighter natural shades) as people still called it virgin russian (which it is) if its from Kazakstan areas etc where the hair is naturally very dark so you are not benefitting from the lighter natural shades

Ive also found it very hard to source pure russian.

Russianhair . Net is nice but very expensive

a facebook page called berenice london Ltd - russian hair extensions. I run a hair extension suppliers but dont do Virgin Russian ..... only Virgin Peruvian so I get mine from Petra @ Berenice. She's great and the hair is genuine and it is more slavic (lighter natural shades) as people still called it virgin russian (which it is) if its from Kazakstan areas etc where the hair is naturally very dark so you are not benefitting from the lighter natural shades

have you sampled the southern russian range from petra

Another vote for Petra at berenice :) hair is beautiful and she can source a whole range of virgin colours. I was struggling to find for a natural red head and she was able to help

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1524577779871.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1524577779871.jpg
    987.4 KB · Views: 102

Thank you so much , I highly appreciate you taking the time out the reply

That's worth knowing thanks. I do love your Virgin Peruvian Hair though Sam, as do my clients, its lush and lasts ages!

I am the owner of Hottie Extensions also I am a stylist by trade for last 18 years. We have sourced real Russian virgin hair. Guaranteed to last 1-2 years or longer. This hair washes like a dream. Our clients tell us often the hair is better than their own. Real Russian hair will never ever have tangling problems. We offer wholesale prices for stylists and salon owners as well. Would love to work with you and earn your business.

Last edited:
I am the owner of Hottie Extensions also I am a stylist by trade for last 18 years. We have sourced real Russian virgin hair. Guaranteed to last 1-2 years or longer. This hair washes like a dream. Our clients tell us often the hair is better than their own. Real Russian hair will never ever have tangling problems. We offer wholesale prices for stylists and salon owners as well. Would love to work with you and earn your business.
Hi I'm currently working my way through the forums for new suppliers could you forward me your information please
my email is [email protected]

We offer raw organic south Russian and Slavic Ukrainian natural texture hairs and coloured hairs, all come with 6 month quality guarantees .

Latest posts

Back