Looking for work Am I nvq level 2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speake 485

Reaction score
Hey guys not sure if this is the right place to put this thread but just after some advice.
I did a course at college with beauty NVQ level 2 vtct
Including manicure/ pedicure waxing/ eyelash shaping /tinting and perming / false lashes and make up. There was supposed to be facial and spray tans but this part of the course was droPped. So would i still be nvq level 2 qualified as i have individual certificates for each of my qualifications and am looking for work but not sure if im eligable to apply for level 2 qualified. Although all my certificates are level 2 ahh.Sorry to seem dense im jut a little unsure AS 2 wHere i stand to my qualifiaction now. And wether i need facial and spray tanning still to be nvq level 2:rolleyes:

There are a few girls I know who work in a salon and they are only NVQ 2 qualified. I would recommend you do a facial unit as most salons offer this service. Some places require NVQ 3 aswell so this is worth doing for further employment opportunities.

Latest posts

Back