• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to rent a room part time -beauty therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazzawilson

Reaction score
I'm looking to rent a room around the SW19/20, Kingston, Sutton and surrounding areas to carry out beauty treatments on a part time basis.
I have nearly 25 years experience and have my own stock and equipment.
Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I saw your post about looking for a beauty room. I am based in East Putney, SW18 and currently creating a therapy room from my house. It is a beautiful room and overlooks the back garden so its very peaceful. I will only be doing a few treatments now and then and happy for someone to use the room on a part time to almost full time basis. Im really seeking someone who would like to work under the umbrella of my business though so not sure if this is something you are interested in. I am open to working on either a commission per treatment basis or a per day room rental. I would carry out all your marketing, advertising and provide the massage couch, trolley, bed roll, towels etc.

If of interest please let me know, Louise x

Would dorking be of interest? if so please do message me.

Thanks
Sam

hiya i have a room to rent in my beauty salon pm me if you are still looking :lol:

Hi there. I have a room in Richmond if you are still looking.

Latest posts

Back