L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss Sunkiss Jelly - light brown to dark blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambz94

Reaction score
Hello.

im allergic to all hair dye except bleach. i think my allergy is PDP allergy will i still be able to use this.

ive posted the ingredients below. i cant see it below just want 2nd confirmation.

1152225 AQUA / WATER, ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/STEARETH-25 METHACRYLATE, CROSSPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, SODIUM STANNATE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BISAMINO PEG/PPG-41/3 AMINOETHYL PG-PROPYL DIMETHICONE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE C164556/2

Thanks

If you're planning to use OTC products on yourself and you have a history of allergy - you MUST carry out the recommended allergy test 48 hours before.

If you're unsure what your allergy is, it would be unwise for any of us to say whether this product is safe.

This is the modern equivalent of "sun-in", it will use some low strength peroxide to lighten you hair.

However I would think carefully before using this product, considering your allergy to PPD, you might not be able to change it if you don't like result or it is brassy.

As above follow any recommended allergy tests.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sun in was almost neat 100vol, with a bit of mineral salts thrown in. I had a clients hair start steaming once when trying to hi light over it.

OP, proceed with extreme caution.

Latest posts

Back