L'Oreal colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Reynolds

Reaction score
Hi all,

Could someone who knows Loreal help me out please.
I am getting back to Loreal after a few years of not doing colour and need some help with this client. She is looking for a full head highlights, so I k ow I will use platin and 6 at the back and the sides with platin and 9% on the top so it all develops together. In regards to 2 the 2 other colours I'm slightly unsure, I think one is 8.13? If someone could please help me out with those two of the colours and I'll be so grateful

Thanks so much in Advance [emoji173]️
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449782276.633428.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449782292.189534.jpg

Why use 9% in foils?

Hi all,

Could someone who knows Loreal help me out please.
I am getting back to Loreal after a few years of not doing colour and need some help with this client. She is looking for a full head highlights, so I k ow I will use platin and 6 at the back and the sides with platin and 9% on the top so it all develops together. In regards to 2 the 2 other colours I'm slightly unsure, I think one is 8.13? If someone could please help me out with those two of the colours and I'll be so grateful

Thanks so much in Advance [emoji173]️View attachment 192821View attachment 192822

I think I commented on this in the forum on Facebook?!?! But if not! Try and 8:12 in loreal and I'm not a fan of loreal bleach it has a rather off putting smell to it. Blondor is really good or clynol viton blue bleach lifts lovely!!! Instead of 9% just try 6% in your foils will take alittle longer but you'll get a cleaner lift!
Also is it particularly loreal your wanting to use as I find Wella much better especially illumnia for toning etc!

Latest posts

Back