L'Oreal hairdressers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sevita

Reaction score
Hello, can I get some suggestions for a good colour match for this red in loreal please :) ( (top half of hair)
y7udy2uv.jpg

Majicontrast in foils .. :)

Thank you, The majicontrast can that be done as a full tint or is it just recommended for foils

Thank you, The majicontrast can that be done as a full tint or is it just recommended for foils

Only foils it can't go ok scalp they might have used majicontrast on foils and then I'd use 666 on scalp

Majicontrast magenta back to back foils x

Majicontrast magenta back to back foils x

I never did back to back foils but then would u leave the roots? Or could u do like I said put a 666 on roots in between maybe?

She normally has a full colour , no foils so after reading through some older posts am thinking the majirouge? with the mix added?

She normally has a full colour , no foils so after reading through some older posts am thinking the majirouge? with the mix added?

Could be 6.60 but Royals use 2 colour brands In there salon but only advertise L'Oréal. But I think 6.60 should've good it's pretty vibrant and intense :)

Latest posts

Back