Love film!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missljw

Reaction score
So I've just signed up to love film but there's so much choice I just don't know which to look at! Can anybody recommend any films that are available online to watch, not the renting ones? I don't mind if they're comedies, horror, romantic etc.

Can't remember if its on there or not but 50/50 is an amazing film x

May very possibly be on Netflix!

I prefer netflix I had love film but had problems with streaming to wifi devices. Films kept buffering so I cancelled & went to Netflix. Had no problems. I preferred the films on netflix too

I had the same problem on love film, I've got NOW tv which is alright but deff getting netflix after free trial from now you get series as well as movies.! X

I just cancelled lovefilm, what a PITA that was. I had to tell the guy to cancel it about six times... I was starting to get really angry.

But I digress. I have Netflix now, I prefer it. Plus it has all of breaking bad on it!!

Netflix is amazing! Breaking bad, house of cards, orange is the new black, weeds. So many great series and netflix original series are fab!

Netflix is amazing! Breaking bad, house of cards, orange is the new black, weeds. So many great series and netflix original series are fab!

I love all of those! I have Netflix too but it only goes up to season 3 of weeds, so just joined love film to watch the rest of them. I've seen them all before but I just LOVE weeds!

I have both as my son loves netflix kids x
And we love lovefilm x

I have netflix, I love how it has big movies but also a load of unusual documentary style movies/programmes. I add stuff to my list as I kept trolling through hundreds of movies and never picking one lol! I also recommend 50/50, the mist and supersize me.

Thanks everyone! I used to have netflix but thought it was rubbish! It was ages ago so maybe it's got better! Will have to look into it :)

Latest posts

Back