Quantcast

Loving Shellac so far!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

lisasnails

Reaction score
Ok so Im loving Shellac so far and I have got 8 colours to start off with and will be getting more soon I can't wait!!
So anyway I had this other colour gel on which I had to soak off and then buff the base coat which was horrible!! Im so glad the removal is so quick with Shellac! I have on my nails now tutti fruiti with glitter or Rockstar as everyone seems to call it on here and it is fantastic!! Im wanting to be a test before I use it on one of my clients that is a serious nail bitter and has l&p and wants to convert to Shellac so I want to see see how it wears on me(as my nails are a bit thin)I am on day 2 so far and they are great, I have one edge on one nail that looks like it could peel soon (if I pick at it which I am not) but I think I may have applied it a little thick on that side but apart from that they are great!!

Anyway I have added some photos if anyone wants to look and give advise...just be nice hehe

Oh and I have been using Solar Oil on my cuticles and it is sooo lovely I want a barrel of that stuff hehe...it's going to be so easy to sell that's for sure!!

Thanks for listening to my little story anyway :)

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
So happy Lisa. Just be careful when doing Rockstar that you don't go too thick on the free edge. I did that and you can see where it can peel back. Don't though as it is still firmly adhered below and you don't want to thin your nail plate. I am sporting 2 coats of Beau with a tiny silver sparkle tip. They look gorgeous x

lisasnails

Reaction score
So happy Lisa. Just be careful when doing Rockstar that you don't go too thick on the free edge. I did that and you can see where it can peel back. Don't though as it is still firmly adhered below and you don't want to thin your nail plate. I am sporting 2 coats of Beau with a tiny silver sparkle tip. They look gorgeous x
ahh maybe thats what I did wrong...it was on my right hand doing it with my left hand (I am right-handed) so maybe I made the glitter to thick...but I am resisting not to pick I have been a cuticle and nail picker all my life so finding it hard but if I can do it anyone can hehe but Im excited to see how it goes...and if it works on me then if anyone else had problems I suppose I will be able to figure out that either I made it too thick...or they are a picker haha

Latest posts