Luxury mani and pedi ranges?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallandcute

Reaction score
hey geeks

im wondering what everyones choice is for luxury mani and pedi ranges? i know that alot on here swear by cnd and opi but im looking for something a little different and as natural as possible.

i use the zoya polishes as i find them beautiful to work with and lovely colours as well as being free from the big three and camphor. im just looking for a range to go use with it. i would have gone for the qtica spa professional range but its full of mineral oil which i dont want to be putting on my clients hands and feet!

Last edited:
Hi,
What do you mean by luxury manicure/pedicure ranges?

My ranges are:

File & Polish
Express Manicure or Pedicure
Luxury Manicure or Pedicure

The only difference between express and luxury is a mask with heated booties or mitts and a longer massage.

All clients can upgrade to gel polish (IBD) for an add on price.

Hope that answers your question.
Sam x

Hiya! I use SpaRitual - lovely organic products and their polishes are vegan :)
Sent from my GT-S7500 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a CND girl so I use their Manicure & Pedicure ranges.

However I won a sample set of Cuccio's Naturals Pedicure set in a Scratch Magazine competition in Nov/Dec & I must admit I really liked the fragrance & finish to the skin on my feet.

I would say that if I'd won this before changing brands to CND in August, Cuccio would have been a serious contender for my manicure & pedicure treatments.

Jenny xx

I'm a CND girl so I use their Manicure & Pedicure ranges.

However I won a sample set of Cuccio's Naturals Pedicure set in a Scratch Magazine competition in Nov/Dec & I must admit I really liked the fragrance & finish to the skin on my feet.

I would say that if I'd won this before changing brands to CND in August, Cuccio would have been a serious contender for my manicure & pedicure treatments.

Jenny xx

I'm glad you've said that, as I'm a CND girl also (Shellac, enhancements, polish etc) however I decided to go with Cuccio when choosing my pedi range and I've really liked it. I've never used the CND pedi range...how would you compare the two?

I'd say the results are very similar. The skin on the feet look revived, smoother & brighter with both CND & Cuccio.

They both smell lush - my clients love how each product in the pedi range from CND smell completely different yet don't clash. I love that you finish off a pedi with a massage oil with CND however sometimes I wish I had a lotion option too. Which is what I do like about Cuccio's Naturale range.

Jenny xx

Thanks geeks i have browsed the cuccio ranges and they look lovely i just didnt know if they would be comparable to the cnd and opi ranges. Think i may have to try them

How does the cuccio callus peel compare to the cnd sea peel? I like to be able to give my clients the softest feet with the most luxurious products possible hence my asking

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back