LVL lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissaralph69

Reaction score
Hi all i haven't seen any recent threads on LVL lash lift, I'm really wanting to do the course it will go great with my HD brows, wanting to hear from those who have been and trained, how was the training? Is it a popular treatment? And did u feel confident to do the treatment when u had finished? Thanks xx

Yes, fab, love it and do load's. We're doing it as a special offer this month and it's been hugely popular.

Vic x

I did my training 2 weeks ago it was fab I regret not doing it a few years ago!

Hi,

I did my training in February after ALOT of deliberation!! I couldn't decide if the training was worth it as I was already trained with lash lift. However, I have to say it was worth every penny! I love the LVL treatment!! It is so popular with my clients... They love it! I have had amazing results with the treatment on every client. Every single person has rebooked for the treatment...even though I knew how to do most of the treatment beforehand, I learnt a lot of valuable hints and tips and thought the educator was brilliant!

Do it! You won't regret it. I have attached a few pictures for you on my recent LVL [emoji106]

Jody x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435002230.647819.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435002230.647819.jpg
    864.9 KB · Views: 121
Thanks girls, wow pics looks brilliant if researched it all so much! Booking in a few weeks! Excited!! Thanks for your help! Would u say it's an easy treatment to learn? Xx

I did my training 2 weeks ago it was fab I regret not doing it a few years ago!

Thanks for your reply, would u say it was hard to learn? It looks relatively easy! Hope I'm right haha I want to be able to give clients good results straight away xx

I actually picked it up easier than anything else I've trained in and I was dreading the course slightly as I haven't been on any training in a couple of years but it's so relaxing and enjoyable to do clients often doze off aswell during so it gives you a nice 40 minutes of peace and quiet! You won't regret doing it one of the best value for money courses.

All the girls on my course either worked in or owned salons I was the only mobile girl there so I thought I might be a bit slower but I was actually shocked at how much quicker I was but it did help that I was already trained in lashes and tinting

Hiya, I also thought it was the easiest treatment I learned, I'm not a fan of one day courses etc, but I skipped out of the building desperate to get going with them!! They are so popular with my clients - you won't regret it!! Xx

Brill thanks girls can't wait to book! [emoji5]️ xx

Latest posts

Back