LVL popularity?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy22

Reaction score
hi do you find it easy to sell lvl as a treatment and is it a relatively easy treatment to carry out or does it require precision like lash extension application.

Thanks

I don't do lvl I do iappeal which is a similar treatment I have done hundreds of them since being qualified it's like every treatment practice I don't offer lash extensions anymore as I found them too fiddly I never took to it I do express lashes ;) hope this helps x

I don't do lvl I do iappeal which is a similar treatment I have done hundreds of them since being qualified it's like every treatment practice I don't offer lash extensions anymore as I found them too fiddly I never took to it I do express lashes ;) hope this helps x
Thanks lovely! I really don't enjoy semi perm lash extensions either iv not heard of appeal? Is it similar to lvl xx

It does require some practice to improve and speed up your technique. I have a large salon n with 6 staff, 3 are qualified in LVL but demand is hit and miss, popular for summer holidays and occasions however the results aren't like those of false lashes, it's much more natural. The quickest it can be done is 45 minutes and depending on area I'd say average price is £45, we charge £32 for express lashes and do a lot more than LVL m.

We find it fairly good, (Essex) as it has quite good brand advertising.

Hope this helps

Hi. I'd be interested please? Where are you? I don't suppose you have a electric bed? Love Lvl btw my clients always come back regularly after 6 weeks like they would normally for a lash tint. Xx

Elleebana lash lift is fab, different shields to lvl which im also trained but Elleebans is quicker and lasts 10-12weeks so more value for money..xx

Elleebana lash lift is fab, different shields to lvl which im also trained but Elleebans is quicker and lasts 10-12weeks so more value for money..xx
Just curious, how can it last 10-12 weeks when the natural lash cycle is 6-8 weeks? x

Love LVL extremely popular and people do ask for the brand.
In my experience the LVL stays until the lashes have shed and new ones grow through so I'm not sure how another lash lift gets 10-12 weeks when the lashes natural cycle is 6-8.
Xx

Iv has a few people back after 10weeks with the odd lash still lifted :)

I was taught that the lash cycle is 12weeks... (Lvl and Elleebana course!!)
Everyone's training is different.. Every training teaches you different!!
I'm trained and hold certificates in both lvl and Elleebana.. My clients come back at the 10week stage after Elleebana, after lvl they came back at the 6week stage..
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448140123.858321.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448140134.261440.jpg

I only say as to what I have learnt and what I have witnessed!! I've been doing lash lifts 3- 4years now!!

Last edited:
I was taught that the lash cycle is 12weeks... (Lvl and Elleebana course!!)
Everyone's training is different.. Every training teaches you different!!
I'm trained and hold certificates in both lvl and Elleebana.. My clients come back at the 10week stage after Elleebana, after lvl they came back at the 6week stage..View attachment 192360View attachment 192361
I only say as to what I have learnt and what I have witnessed!! I've been doing lash lifts 3- 4years now!!

I stand corrected! What is different to LVL in the elleebana? Why is it "1step" ?
Xx

Latest posts

Back