MAC favourites?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllDaisy

Reaction score
Hiya everyone ☺️
I'm a level 3 media makeup student in training so as you can imagine I am obsessed with all things makeup (particularly MAC)
So I was just curious seeing as I didn't come across any similar threads, what's everyone's favourites from MAC... Or anywhere else from that matter?
Would love to hear from some other makeup junkies haha! Xx

I'm not a MUA but I love their black track eyeliner. It goes on really smoothly and lasts ages

I love the Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long Wear Mascara - their long wear eye pencils are good too :)

I'm not a MUA but I love their black track eyeliner. It goes on really smoothly and lasts ages

Ooh I've never tried this one! Will have to give it a go! I loveeee the Fluid line gel from mac!

I love the Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long Wear Mascara - their long wear eye pencils are good too :)

Me too it's amazing isn't it! My new fav at the moment though is the Benefit 'They're Real' mascara, it makes my lashes soooo long! Have you ever tried the 'Pot Rouge' from there? X

Me too it's amazing isn't it! My new fav at the moment though is the Benefit 'They're Real' mascara, it makes my lashes soooo long! Have you ever tried the 'Pot Rouge' from there? X

I haven't tried that one but will have to give it a go. I love the Bobbi Brown one as it applies so nicely and doesn't clump the lashes together :)

i love mac i think its great for any woman of colour. Its very versatile but i prefer to use a variety of brands than stick to one.

For my go to products....fix+, the new conceal and correct palettes----amazing for cover and contouring if the shades are slightly darker. The lipsticks stay for ages. The new warm neutral/cool palettes, these are a must for any bridal application or just anything. The foundations are the best but you need to make sure you are colour matched. these are just my essentials! hths xoxo

My fave mac product was always pro longwear concealer. Just fabulous.

My current fave things that i seem to use on most brides are illamasqua skin base & the skin base lights concealer and daniel sandlers water colour blushes. I need more of those blushes because they're amaaaaazing.

My new face product the now is the 2true pro tech extreme eyeliner, its like a felt tip pen! I've never been able to do eyeliner always struggled and this product works wonders for me reasonable cheap as well !
I also love MUA's undress your skin primer, in the small pump bottle makes your skin feel like silk! <3 x

My favourite mascara of all time is Lancôme doll eyes!! No need for false lashes when you put this on!!

i love mac i think its great for any woman of colour. Its very versatile but i prefer to use a variety of brands than stick to one.

For my go to products....fix+, the new conceal and correct palettes----amazing for cover and contouring if the shades are slightly darker. The lipsticks stay for ages. The new warm neutral/cool palettes, these are a must for any bridal application or just anything. The foundations are the best but you need to make sure you are colour matched. these are just my essentials! hths xoxo

Funny you should say that I've been debating getting the correct and conceal palette for weeks, maybe I will try that out then! I know I loveeee the lipsticks too, I never used to be one for lipsticks but I just love the different shades and finishes they have in mac, Cremesheen is my favourite, especially in the colour Pure Zen! I've trialled the studio fix fluid, and love how much coverage I get, but I do find that the heaviness of the product can have a bad effect on my skin &#128532; I know it's due to mac products are aimed at photographic makeup, but it's the only foundation that I know that gives that good of a coverage! I've heard double wear from Estée Lauder is meant to be quite good? Anyone tried this? Xx

My fave mac product was always pro longwear concealer. Just fabulous.

My current fave things that i seem to use on most brides are illamasqua skin base & the skin base lights concealer and daniel sandlers water colour blushes. I need more of those blushes because they're amaaaaazing.

I've never tried any of these, must definitely try to give these all a go! I've always loved Bobbi Brown blushes so find myself hard to part with them ha &#128514; although I've recently ventured out to mac mineralise blushes and find them amaaaazing!

My new face product the now is the 2true pro tech extreme eyeliner, its like a felt tip pen! I've never been able to do eyeliner always struggled and this product works wonders for me reasonable cheap as well !
I also love MUA's undress your skin primer, in the small pump bottle makes your skin feel like silk! <3 x

I bought this eyeliner literally a week ago as I was desperate for a new eyeliner for my upcoming monochrome themed assessment - it did take a while to get used to the different tip on the liner, but must say I was pleasantly surprised with the end results! I also loveeee MUA, as a student I find it so useful to build up in my kit at college, as for college there is no way I could continue my product build up of MAC for college purposes only! I love the Pro Prime and conceal cream palette from there! X

My favourite mascara of all time is Lancôme doll eyes!! No need for false lashes when you put this on!!

I've heard so many good things about this one but never given it a try, for me my all time favourite mascara is Hypnose by Lancôme!! It has always been my go to product since I can remember trying to steal my mum's haha! I have always been wiling to try out lots of mascaras though, I find it so exciting! (Am I the only one who practically runs home from shopping everytime after buying a new product to try it out haha?!) xx

I haven't tried that one but will have to give it a go. I love the Bobbi Brown one as it applies so nicely and doesn't clump the lashes together :)

I think everyone's willing to try out new stuff, but we'll all definitely have that one, go to product that we know works best for ourselves haha! It would seem weird not to! There seems to be so many mascaras I'm wanting to try out lately, I've not heard many good things out MAC mascaras but I see a girl using 'plush lashes' I think, and have to say they looked pretty nice and long! X

I have the pro prime and conceal palette to, I didn't think it was great but maybe that's because I got a the camouflage concealer palettes in my make up kit and used them first and there a better quality but my mum loves the wee pro prime one! One of there eye shadow palettes has a lovely shimmy gold one! I'll have a check later at what one x x x

I have the pro prime and conceal palette to, I didn't think it was great but maybe that's because I got a the camouflage concealer palettes in my make up kit and used them first and there a better quality but my mum loves the wee pro prime one! One of there eye shadow palettes has a lovely shimmy gold one! I'll have a check later at what one x x x

Very true, but I think for how much it is it's fine for everyday use! I agree with you, I don't think anything can beat kryolan derma-color &#128525;&#128525; hmm it isn't the twelfth night palette is it? If so I know exactly what you're on about it's lovely haha xx

I absolutely love everything MAC I convince myself every time I go to buy something else weather I need it or not!! &#128151; it apples brilliant, its so long wearing and I can't get enough of the stuff!!

Rather than starting a new thread I thought I'd ask here....

The pro discount card, can it be used on everything or only the Pro Products? XxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The Mac eyebrow pencil is the best!!! I'm also a huge fan of the mineralize foundation

Latest posts

Back