Make Me Amazing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmJ

Reaction score
Has anyone used this? It looks like the typical Shellac rip off, the company also sell CCO as well as CND Shellac & CND Vinylux though am sure not authorised to. They sell Lauren's Way aswel. I follow a girl on Instagram who does celebrity nails and uses this along side Gelish. She seems to be one of the only ones the credit on their page! It looks like it lasts well?! Anybody know any more? It's less than half the price of CND!

Cco = carbon copy of, cnd and vinylux are only distributed through ellisons/s2,personally wouldnt touch it with a barge pole,price says it all,buy cheap buy twice,cant be a proffesional product surly??

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know what CCO is, and I know they are not authorised to sell CND as I said in my post but just wondering if the Make Me Amazing is the same as CCO!

I'm also not looking to actually use it, just been finding it strange that it's only this one girl who seems to use it, along with the fact she uses Gelish and does celebs, you would have thought she would know her stuff?!

I wonder if she actually does... Does she mention anywhere that she uses it? Or is it just them saying she does?

The best advice I ever received - "Work smarter, not harder". Thank you, geeks!!

The thing is, it's half the price of CND but it isn't a comparison really is it?

I use CND because it is hypoallergenic and I can confidently use it on my clients because it comes from a reliable source
and it is more gentle to the natural nail than a lot of products out there.

I'm afraid price has never really been the deciding factor for me. It is about the quality of the product.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

They had a stand at the Wales hair and beauty show this year, maybe some welsh geeks could give a little info from the day? I did enquire about it at the time of the show but no one knew anything

That's the thing - no one seems to know anything! I'm just being nosey really, like to keep ahead.
Yes the girl on Instagram often tags make me amazing and tags her celeb clients, they then regram it on their page. I was starting to wonder if she had something to do with their company

That's the thing - no one seems to know anything! I'm just being nosey really, like to keep ahead.
Yes the girl on Instagram often tags make me amazing and tags her celeb clients, they then regram it on their page. I was starting to wonder if she had something to do with their company

I follow this girl too and this led me to their website. I also enquired here but no one seems to know.

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Isnt it worrying everyones jumping on the band wagon and creating copies of the original,ive heard of a new thing called striplac,you literally pull it off in one go,(same as shellac,gellish etc if you wanna ruin your nails) but claiming its safe,lol you wanna see the pics of the nails after lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I'm sure I've heard of that too!

Latest posts

Back