Make tips sparkly underneath tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella mia

Reaction score
Hi guys
I was just wintering what is the best way to make tips super sparkly underneath the tips with glitter or nail art. I use cnd liquid and powder. Whenever I do them with clear tips they are never super sparkly and have a dull look. Any suggestions please or pictures pleAse xx:lol:

Hi guys
I was just wintering what is the best way to make tips super sparkly underneath the tips with glitter or nail art. I use cnd liquid and powder. Whenever I do them with clear tips they are never super sparkly and have a dull look. Any suggestions please or pictures pleAse xx:lol:

Sorry for spelling mean wondering

I use a gel top coat over mine, it really brings out the sparkle :)

I use a gel top coat over mine, it really brings out the sparkle :)

Thanks for the reply, do you put uv topcoat underneath the tips? Might give it a go see if it works.:wink2:

I don't know if this will help but I use the end iridescent powder to construct the tip area and coat with clear shellac ( underneath! taking care to stay away from the skin) really only works on long free edge though!
xxx

I may be wrong but the best way i have found to get clarity on the underside of the tip, is to sculpt it with a glitter mix.
You could also try blending your tips more? Maybe it could help ( I don't tip much anymore so just a suggestion) have a play and see what works for you

This actually what I meant when I referred to the tip area not a tip but the free edge sorry! I still find that they are not super glossy as such so have on occasion used shellac underneath ( oh and lay hands upside down under lamp! I know it should reach under there any way but just for belt and braces!!!)

Latest posts

Back