Make up advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigtoe

Reaction score
Hi! I wonder if anyone can advise any make up products to help me.I have client who has rosecea and has asked for wedding make up.I do not have a big kit and would appreciate any help.I know it may be that I have to invest in quality products but cost is a factor too.the other ladies in the wedding party have very pale skins and just need a bit of support please to make the best of my decisions. They all want a natural look.tia

This is a question about camouflage makeup. If you have time, it may be worth investing in a course for this before the wedding.

Ultimately you're going to need some long wearing and high coverage products that can be blended well. I use Grimas but have no experience with it on rosacea. It is very high coverage and long lasting however.

This is a question about camouflage makeup. If you have time, it may be worth investing in a course for this before the wedding.

Ultimately you're going to need some long wearing and high coverage products that can be blended well. I use Grimas but have no experience with it on rosacea. It is very high coverage and long lasting however.

That's great thanks.do you know of anywhere that does these courses? Recommendations are best! What about the Estee lauder 24 hrs foundation I have read a few reviews that give high praise.I will look into grimas ...haven't heard of that.thanks

That's great thanks.do you know of anywhere that does these courses? Recommendations are best! What about the Estee lauder 24 hrs foundation I have read a few reviews that give high praise.I will look into grimas ...haven't heard of that.thanks

I don't know anywhere near you. When looking for courses I always google for vtct/itec/city and guilds as their content (and ideally delivery) is standardised.

When my rosacea is really bad Estée Lauder covers perfectly, don't need camouflage makeup just good quality and coverage. Use a liquid concealer too and a green colour correcting primer. Also apply all makeup with a damp beauty blender as this won't irritate the skin and will provide a natural finish

I use dermacol it's looks like tooth paste really thick only need a tiny bit on a damp sponge absolutely brilliant stuff it's make up they use on film sets and theatre as it's high pigmented xxx

thanks for that, I had heard of the estee lauder one so might look in to that. And think i have a liquid concealer, so thats good!!
When my rosacea is really bad Estée Lauder covers perfectly, don't need camouflage makeup just good quality and coverage. Use a liquid concealer too and a green colour correcting primer. Also apply all makeup with a damp beauty blender as this won't irritate the skin and will provide a natural finish

I do a lot of makeup and any long wearing full coverage foundation will work! You will need to invest some cash into these foundations as there lasting power is brilliant! Make sure you prep the skin well and don't fit get to set it too x

I use Veil Cover Cream on a few of my clients with skin issues like vitiligo, rosacea and dark stubble (I have a few clients in the cross dressing/transgender community). Works a treat and you can get samples of their entire colour range for about £8 - each sample does about 2 or 3 clients depending on how much you need to cover which is great because you can determine which shades you will go through more of and decide which full size pots you need to purchase xx

Latest posts

Back