Make up artist course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahmaria1991

Reaction score
Can anyone give me any advice on a make up artist course please. I qualified nails waxing eye treatments and make overs facials at college and have since done extra qualifications in acrylic nails, shellac and spray tans but I am wanting to do a make up artist course so I can do wedding packages but I also love the sound of the media and theatrical make up course there's more to it but not sure if you get to do normal makeup and if I would also qualify as good as a make up artist. I can do the media and theatrical course over 32 weeks 1 evening a week fast track or I can do a so many days or week long course to qualify for a make up artist but to me it all seems pretty rushed I couldn't imagine having a name of a make up artist within the matter of days can any one give me any advice on make up artist courses too please Im in leeds area thank you.

There is a really amazing make up school in London for media make up. Check there website out: www.londonmediamakeup.com
Hope this helps!
They also give you work while your there and after the course aswell. X

Latest posts

Back