Make up geeks help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejboyle

Reaction score
I'm a Mac Pro card holder and I'm off to Edinburgh this week, is there a Mac Pro store in the city? If so where abouts?

Thanks xx

There's not a pro store , I don't think there is one is scotland at all , however there is a mac counter with in the Harvey Nichols but can't use pro card , sorry

That's a shame. It's not fair, it like there isn't one close to me either. I have to go to London for the closest one. Seems there's non in the north (I'm from the north east)

Thanks xx

I believe you are able to use your Mac Pro card online now but I understand what you mean about the lack of actual stores you use your pro card in. I find when I'm in the store what looks not so nice on the website is gorgeous in person x

Yeah I use the website mainly but check out the products like you say you can't really trust the website so lol I like to see and feel products

Xx

Sorry slightly off subject....Did u have to buy ur pro card? I get transferred to an American site every time I try n register for 1 lol x

Yeah took a long time but got it in the end xx

There is a stand alone store in Liverpool if you're ever near there.

How do you get a Mac Pro card? Do you have to be a MUA? I'm a beauty therapist but covered make up in level 2 and do occasional wedding make up? x

That similar to me I'm a beauty therapist that covered make up at level 2. The only thing is we get 35% as therapists not 40% MUA's get.

Xx

25% as a therapist qualified in makeup, and 20% if you are in Ireland. But they'll only tell you that after you pay for the membership ;-)

That similar to me I'm a beauty therapist that covered make up at level 2. The only thing is we get 35% as therapists not 40% MUA's get.

Xx

Do you apply online?

There's an application to fill out and you have to send loads of evidence and forms in the post. I did mine by hand i.e posted it but you maybe able to do it on the Internet

Xx

In South Africa you get 30% off only.
Boo hoo.

Latest posts

Back