Male Grooming | VitaMan Launch Menspace Concept & Use A Familiar Campaign To Do It

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Is it just me or has VitaMan complete ripped off another very popular, very effective marketing campaign? Their "new" 'Not For Girls' campaign aims to introduce their Menspace concept to spas and salons but honestly, all it does to me is make me think of a Yorkie bar.

That aside, VitaMen's Menspace concept is a response to the growing men's market and the growing number of men who are going to spas. The concept responds to the increasing demand for more targeted treatments that focus on men's health, wellbeing and skin concerns.

VitaMen are rolling the Not For Girls campaign out across social media, direct marketing, promotions and special offers. The brand wants VitaMan to be seen as a true alternative when developing a male treatment menu. The range offers a selection of express and full treatments as well as bespoke and off-the-peg options for spas.

There are special introductory packages available which include professional stock that allows you to offer a range of eight unique treatments which forecasts return for your business and includes one day onsite training for up to six therapists.

"We thought it was important that spas and salons address the unique concerns of men. Having a dedicated line designed just for men is essential to capture a section of growing male spa market," explains Kerry Theaker, Markeing Manager of VitaMan.

So, if you can get passed the wholly unoriginal marketing campaign, then check out what they're offering at Vitaman Grooming Products | Men Skincare Products | Mens Face Mask | Men Shaving Products | Men’s Moisturiser - Home

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• vitaman-girls-main.jpg
    vitaman-girls-main.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Back