Male requests mobile tan - no tan lines means naked

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never actually been requested to preform a 'nuddy tan' but if you feel uncomfortable doing so could you not blame it on hygiene reasons or health and safety of the solution spraying somewhere, ahem, upstream?
Don’t lie just be honest and respectful to a client - that allows them to find someone who wants the business and is comfortable providing the service the client request

The person you quoted hasn’t been on the forum for several years so I‘m wondering why you felt the need to bump the thread to ‘advise’ them after 6 years?

It is perfectly okay to post on an old thread. Since Tom is new here he may not have realized that it was that old of a post.
And since it's old and brought back into the light, there may be some new conversations about the topic.

👍🏻

Last edited:
Hi had a message basically asking if I do an all over tan no lines from male. Has anyone else had this?
Yes, he could be a body bulider they dont want tan lines for competion or a nudist :)

Hi had a message basically asking if I do an all over tan no lines from male. Has anyone else had this?

If I was a female therapist doing home visits I wouldn't because of personal safety and security. Too much hassle, and too much can go wrong! However it might be worth finding a male who does spray tans, and you could refer back, and forth to each other so you don't miss out on business, or do a wee deal or profit share for referrals.

Nicky

Latest posts

Back