Manchester Beauty Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy86

Candy
Reaction score
Hi has any one attended the Manchester beauty academy I studied at the Leeds one but my written exam is there tomorrow. Does any one know if it's far from the station ? Thank you

Thanks maz I'll prob try use google maps on my phone when I get off train. So nervous worried I'll forget everything panic and fail lol and they said its all day til 4 don't know how I'll cope my hand will be in cramps after all that writing lol x

I've got exams in Manchester tomorrow too! Been doing some last minute cramming today... I called up today to try and find out about location/ parking and how many exams and how long they are etc... But she couldn't really tell me much!

It's in the centre of Manchester , just off Piccadilly. Easy to find. I was there last year. Good luck :) x

I'll see you tomorrow lol I've tried not to do any last min stuff incase I start confusing myself lol ! If it's with the beauty academy they said its 10-4 but I can't see it being all day my tutor at Leeds did say there was parking there but I don't drive that's why I'm getting train lol

It's in the centre of Manchester , just off Piccadilly. Easy to find. I was there last year. Good luck :) x

Thanks I hope I don't forget everything I'm so worried about the anatomy lol x

I passed :) just practical exams to do now :)

Latest posts

Back