Manicure & pedicure ranges with natural colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparklySnow

Reaction score
Hello, I've just started Level 2 Beauty at College, but I am allergic to artificial colours put in products.

I'm looking for a range with natural colours, which is fairly cheap so suitable for a student to use, but includes all the usual moisturisers, scrubs, cuticle creams etc. (I am fine with fragrances, other synthetic ingredients etc)

Does anyone know of any please? I've been looking for ages through the trade sites, but because I'm only learning, any pointers to ranges or companies would be so much appreciated!

Jessica and Spa Ritual are natural colours, if going to Olympia on Sunday you could try some... There will be plenty of stands with nail products to try ..

Look into all that jazz.
All 3 scents are lovely to work with, smell amazing and give excellent results. They literally do the hard work for you x

Thank you ever so much for your replies. I've been on all the websites. I can't find the prices on the Jessica products. Is there a minimum order?

If anyone knows of any cheaper ranges, I would be glad to hear about more budget ranges 😃

Try Orly. They invented the French manicure, they have a lovely range of natural colours and a new gel range too gel FX

Sorry to repost, I've iust re read thorium nail post, not sure if the colours are natural x

Latest posts

Back