Help colouring natural red hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessec2000

Reaction score
Hiya ❤️

I've a client who's a natural ginger and of course she wants an ashy balyage 🙈 ive tried everything to cover the ginger root but it either covers at the time then in a week its disappeared and the glow starts to appear or it doesn't cover at all .

I've tried adding a little green into the mix I've tried multiple colour ranges but just doesn't work !! I'm honestly thinking of telling her I'm not the stylist for her and she should try another , but I hate to be beaten .

Does anyone have any ideas or tricks I could use ? Any help appreciated

Jess x

Hiya ❤️

I've a client who's a natural ginger and of course she wants an ashy balyage 🙈 ive tried everything to cover the ginger root but it either covers at the time then in a week its disappeared and the glow starts to appear or it doesn't cover at all .

I've tried adding a little green into the mix I've tried multiple colour ranges but just doesn't work !! I'm honestly thinking of telling her I'm not the stylist for her and she should try another , but I hate to be beaten .

Does anyone have any ideas or tricks I could use ? Any help appreciated

Jess x
The best way to get the ash colour she wants is to bleach it past orange , then deposit the ash tones. The reason it's going back copper is because the ash is probably just neutralising the copper.

The best way to get the ash colour she wants is to bleach it past orange , then deposit the ash tones. The reason it's going back copper is because the ash is probably just neutralising the copper.
Thanks so much for your reply 😊 x

Thanks so much for your reply 😊 x
An interesting Read, did you manage to solve the issue and if so what did you end up using to achieve it?

Bee
xox

Latest posts

Back