Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AquaManda

Reaction score
Hello,

Please can someone advise me of how many hours of massage you can do on one person in one day?

I've got a man coming in today and he wants 2 hours of massage?!! won't this be too much for him?!!!

thanks in advance :)

Hello,

Please can someone advise me of how many hours of massage you can do on one person in one day?

I've got a man coming in today and he wants 2 hours of massage?!! won't this be too much for him?!!!

thanks in advance :)

I think 2 hrs straight might be too much for you... I know it would be for me!

would it be too much for him though?

I've had a two hour massage before, utter bliss! Make sure you advise him to drink lots of water and take it easy.

I think a one off treatment of two hours would be ok, as suggested before make sure he drinks plenty of water and let him lie there after for 5 minutes or so and get him to sit up slowly. Maybe suggest to him in future that an 1hr and half is probably better to avoid getting light headed etc. It differs from person to person, my sister for example can't handle a massage over an hour but my partner will happily have a two hour massage.

Would you charge the price of two 1 hr massages then or how does the pricing work?

yes as i work in a spa, we're charging him for two hours, still the same time if it was two different clients!!

Would you charge the price of two 1 hr massages then or how does the pricing work?

I'd probably charge a bit more :eek: lol, just to discourage him for next time! 2 hours of giving a massage I find a killer though. Make sure you book yourself half an hour or so after that just to get your mind & body back together.

:hug:

I get bored silly with anything over 90 minutes, I usually feel really relaxed and at one with the client for a regular session but I do find it harder to keep focused for that amount of time and it takes its toll even with the correct body mechanics.

Latest posts

Back