Matching hair-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddyscott89

Reaction score
I need to match my friends hair to either sjk or angel remi hair but neither I my colour rings have arrived,can anyone help me match ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394146651.876239.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394146663.390874.jpg

Has got some really light bits in it but also warmer as was dark hair going lighter ,I think 22 maybe?

20 and 23 in sjk nano rings maybe xx

Defo not sjk they have gone downhill check on here i use to use them & soon moved to angel remy their fantastic xx

Defo not sjk they have gone downhill check on here i use to use them & soon moved to angel remy their fantastic xx

Aw really,thanks I would have ordered with them otherwise, any help with angel remi colors then?

Not too sure hun ive havent got my colour ring with me if you order one it will be with you by saturday, its hard to match a correct colour by a photo especially blonde xx

If you message angel remy on fb with these pictures she should be able to help you really quick responses aswell xx

If you message angel remy on fb with these pictures she should be able to help you really quick responses aswell xx

Perfect thanks for ur help :) x

If your a qualified tech you can get 30% off with angel remy too xx

Latest posts

Back