Matrix Bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren21

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone give me advice on Matrix bleach. I normally use Wella but was thinking of trying the Matrix range. What is the difference between the colorgraphic 2 and the v light powder ? Would you recommend this range. Thanks in advance for any help:biggrin:

colourgraphics, is more bespoke, and using different promoters you will get different lift, but its lifts even on coloured hair evenly.(it will always come out the same shade colour as on the chart), whereas Vlight is your high lift bleach, it smells lovely and worked great on whatever you need it for. each can be with or without heat to spped up application time!, I personally use both, as each one is great depending on what you after. xoxo

Color graphics has the toning pigments premixed as fruity smelling additives. Great for lifting a couple shades, or subtly toning while lifting. I didnt find it had reliable lift in certain situations, fair bit of messing around.
Vlight however, is a full 8 levels of lift, blue based and dedusted for beautiful evenly lifted highlights. Adding heat does not seem to degrade the hair as much as some, and in my opinion, one of the very best bleaches availiable.

V light all the way, the lift is incredible and can be used on the scalp too, hair is so conditioned after use

Great thanks for all your replies. I am going to try the v light bleach :biggrin:

Yes I love vlight...very gentle, lifts beautifully... x

Latest posts

Back