Matrix colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silk wonder

Reaction score
I want a 6br and only have a 5br what can I mix it with to make a 6br I have no 7n! what will 5br and 7m colour be x

Blue!!! Youhoo!!! Xoxo

I want a 6br and only have a 5br what can I mix it with to make a 6br I have no 7n! what will 5br and 7m colour be x

7n will kill all the warmth, do 1/2 and 1/2 7m 5br

So that's half 7m and half 5br x

Yeah or 1/4 7m and 3/4 5br either is good as there both warm

Yeah that's what I was thinking done the test and it came out too dark for her in the end so we ended up going 6rc with 8n and she was 50/50 Grey was bright but she liked it thanks blue if you have any info on matrix please give it to me as would love to learn as much as I can x

Yeah that's what I was thinking done the test and it came out too dark for her in the end so we ended up going 6rc with 8n and she was 50/50 Grey was bright but she liked it thanks blue if you have any info on matrix please give it to me as would love to learn as much as I can x

With matrix you don't put N in with any warm colours, if you don't want it as bright use a W or Wn or NW yeah if you PM me an email address I'll email you some colour knowledge, if you have questions PM me ill try and help ya x

Blue can you email me some too hun :) your just like a matrix dictionary! Wish I had as much colour knowledge as you!

Thanks blue. What about grey coverage and the bright colours on the second half of the colour chart

Thanks blue. What about grey coverage and the bright colours on the second half of the colour chart

Ok first page is called blended. These have self auto bases which change depending on what you need use, then reflect range have no base just tone, so say if you want a bright red but have grey use 6rr with 6r from the first
Be and SR-R booster, perfect!! X

I'm going to throw in a few questions too if that's ok :) ..
What's the difference between 7RR and 7RR+ for example?
Also, are the dream age shades the same as the socolor but if the client is over 50% grey then you opt for the chosen shade but in dreamage?
God, I feel like I'm forever asking questions and some probably sound so daft but I'm desperately trying to get my head around it all!
I so wish I had your knowledge in my head blue! :) xxx

I feel the same asking silly questions I hope it sinks in soon so that doesn't sound that difficult so you use the same colour as on the blended naturals nobody told me this would it always be the same colour as the blended or is there a one off were you have to Change what you use x

I'm going to throw in a few questions too if that's ok :) ..
What's the difference between 7RR and 7RR+ for example?
Also, are the dream age shades the same as the socolor but if the client is over 50% grey then you opt for the chosen shade but in dreamage?
God, I feel like I'm forever asking questions and some probably sound so daft but I'm desperately trying to get my head around it all!
I so wish I had your knowledge in my head blue! :) xxx

Dreamage is smaller range, and a lot richer and warmer, as for + red ice never used them I prefer to custom make reds to that intensity, and I wasn't keen in the fact it only 4 shades x

I feel the same asking silly questions I hope it sinks in soon so that doesn't sound that difficult so you use the same colour as on the blended naturals nobody told me this would it always be the same colour as the blended or is there a one off were you have to Change what you use x

Not really go by visual, if it's red primary tone use red, if it's primary tone is copper use copper, make sense? But yes then that helps cover grey x

Yeah makes sense 😃

Latest posts

Back