Men's SPF moisturiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle4

Reaction score
Hi, hope someone can help please. My son (nearly 12) has got quite alot of moles on his face and I'm looking for a men's range (not too pricey) of moisturiser with high SPF in it please as he's always outdoors and whilst he tans very quickly (has his dads half Barbadian blood) I'm concerned about his moles having so much exposure with no protection. I'm looking for something completely matte so he's not going off to school with a greasy face and a men's range as he will be taking it with him on a week long school trip at the end of the month and obviously wouldn't be seen dead with a woman's moisturiser lol
All advice gratefully received
Thanks x

I would suggest an spf on it's own rather than in a moisturiser. He can then reapply without using up a more expensive moisturiser. Environ RAD is excellent. hope that helps x

Thanks ladies. I'm presuming both brands are salon retail though so ill have to track down a salon selling it. Plus are they really expensive? Do they smell like suncream?!

Latest posts

Back