Mermaid hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaye74

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Has anyone got a nice tutorial on Mer maid hair colour, I can't seem to find any.
They are of DIY ones, which obviously isn't what I'm after.
TIA ;-) xx

What exactly is mermaid hair colour? Blues/greens/purples? Balayage? Full head bleach? It looks like a colour melt ombre type thing to me. You can achieve it however you want really, total creative freedom with that kind of thing. I'd say use semi permanent colours over toners, adore makes the most beautiful turquoise blue which would work well for this look.

No it's not ombré, it's basically pre lightened hair and then use all the colours of the rainbow. I get that they can be balyaged etc, but would just like to see any videos ;-)
I'm not afraid to go ahead and do it by myself, I'm very creative with colour after 29 yrs of hairdressing ;-)
Thanks for replying though. Xx

Look on fb at pravana, like the page & suggestions of other similar pages will come up, add them all they all do videos from time to time

Look on fb at pravana, like the page & suggestions of other similar pages will come up, add them all they all do videos from time to time
Awesome thanks, that's all I needed to hear :))) xx

Check out Ash Fortis.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436185051.671060.jpg

This is on pre-lightened hair using adore Emerald and Adore Neon Green

Latest posts

Back