Micro needle? Acne scarred skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephrae82

Reaction score
Hiya I had quite bad acne years ago and have been left with bad scars on my face.
I've heard and seen something on the telly of a treatment with a wee roller with small needles in it that goes over the face. I think it's micro needles?!
Does anyone know what this is, what's the proper name lol, and if its effective.

X

Hi
This treatment has several names such as skin needling, micro needling, cosmetic needling or the one i do is college stimulation therapy. I've treated clients with acne scarring with fantastic results. The collagen produced during the treatment can last up to 4 years in the skin, even longer in some cases. Results over the 4 years just keep on getting better. So even if you find it hard to see initial results you will really love the results after the first 12 months. You must use a vitamin A cream and vitamin C cream for 3 months prior to treatment to give your skin the building blocks to be able to produce high levels of collagen and elastin.
The needles causes minute trauma to the skin which induces the skins natural healing process, part of that being to produce collagen and elastin.
No damage is caused to the skin if performed correctly with the correct equipment.
Have a look for your nearest Environ salon which offers the collagen stimulation treatment.
Hope that helps.

Hiya I had quite bad acne years ago and have been left with bad scars on my face.
I've heard and seen something on the telly of a treatment with a wee roller with small needles in it that goes over the face. I think it's micro needles?!
Does anyone know what this is, what's the proper name lol, and if its effective.

X

Latest posts

Back