Microblading- how much are the outgoings per treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bboop1984

Reaction score
Hi.
Can anyone advise please what you feel you spend per treatment?
Also how long do you generally take to do your clients? And
What do you charge please?

Just want to take everything into account before I take the plunge and train as I’m swaying between this and doing holistic therapies like facials, skin treatments, relaxation treatments and trying to compare to costs.

Many thanks

Hiya, you will spend a maximum of £xxxxx in supplies per client. The treatment time is 2-3 hours to start and as you get more practice this will go down to 1-2 hours. The treatment cost can vary. The average people charge clients at the lower end is £200-250.00; some technicians are charging as much as £400-900.00 once they have got really good at it. You want to aim to get to £300 per client. It is the most popular treatment at the moment in the beauty industry. When were you thinking of doing the training and where are you located?

[no cost specifics please - clients can be reading this!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi thanks for your reply, the information is good to know, but I still want to know roughly what the expenses are per treatment, for some reason it crossed off your reply. Can you private message me at all please.

I’m not sure as to when I want to train as I’m deciding if it’s the best thing for me.

I’m trying to work out the profit I’ll be making, therapist in my area charge 200-250 including the top up. So I’m thinking that’s roughly 4-6 hours. So if I charge 225 (middle ground) that’s say 225 divided by 6 hours equals 37.50 per hour but I then need to deduct the expenses.

It seems like it can be lucrative but then I could earn £40-50 doing a one hour facial, this is why I’m not sure which direction to take

Many thanks

Latest posts

Back