Microblading or eyebrow embroidery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerbex

Reaction score
hi folks

So I'm dying to do the Microblading course but have (or my hubby does, I should say) a few queries. I would truly appreciate honest advice from those who currently offer this service and are regularly performing this treatment.

1. How long does it take to roughly master? I'm quite particular with my training and treatments and am very much a perfectionist so am worrying about them looking a bit naff to start with and the Clients obviously walking around with them!

2. I've read that they last anywhere between 1-3 years. Can I ask on average how long you are finding that they last before touch ups are needed.

3. What are you charging for initial treatment and then your touch ups? I'm based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire

4. How has had impacted on your business, has it been hard to recoup your initial outlay? (my husband is unsure it will be successful) Any regrets?

5. Anyone trained at advanced aesthetics in Northwich?

many thanks peeps ..... Your help is very much appreciated, I just need to convince the other half

Can wait to read some answers x

I'm doing the course this weekend with advanced aesthetics so I can maybe help after :)

hi folks

So I'm dying to do the Microblading course but have (or my hubby does, I should say) a few queries. I would truly appreciate honest advice from those who currently offer this service and are regularly performing this treatment.

1. How long does it take to roughly master? I'm quite particular with my training and treatments and am very much a perfectionist so am worrying about them looking a bit naff to start with and the Clients obviously walking around with them!

2. I've read that they last anywhere between 1-3 years. Can I ask on average how long you are finding that they last before touch ups are needed.

3. What are you charging for initial treatment and then your touch ups? I'm based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire

4. How has had impacted on your business, has it been hard to recoup your initial outlay? (my husband is unsure it will be successful) Any regrets?

5. Anyone trained at advanced aesthetics in Northwich?

many thanks peeps ..... Your help is very much appreciated, I just need to convince the other half
Did you ever do the training? I'm based in Queensbury Bradford and I really want to do the training but I'm abit unsure as I've heard insurance is expensive and my insurAnce don't cover for microblading

@lilgemgem how did your training go? Were they a good company?
Xx

Did you ever do the training? I'm based in Queensbury Bradford and I really want to do the training but I'm abit unsure as I've heard insurance is expensive and my insurAnce don't cover for microblading

how did you training go? x

Latest posts

Back