Microblading room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaWilz

Reaction score
I have just recently done a microblading course. With regard to the room set up I know it should have a sink, wooden flooring, etc and only used by me, but just wondering can I carry out other treatments in that same room as I also do semi permanent eyelashes and I'm looking at renting a room to do both treatments?! X

Hi Gemma,
What location are you looking to rent in? I have a number of rooms available in various locations - Birkenhead, Crosby, Openshaw, Stoke-on-Trent, and Warrington. All rooms are of an extremely high standard and all clinics are CQC and Home Office registered. Message me if you'd like any further information.
Tracy x

Hi Gemma,
What location are you looking to rent in? I have a number of rooms available in various locations - Birkenhead, Crosby, Openshaw, Stoke-on-Trent, and Warrington. All rooms are of an extremely high standard and all clinics are CQC and Home Office registered. Message me if you'd like any further information.
Tracy x
Thanks but I'm in Blackburn, they are too far to travel to at this time anyway xx

Hi Gemma
Have you found yourself a room?

Hi Gemma
Have you found yourself a room?
Hi
Not yet, I've been concentrating on getting my case studies done and then now Christmas is out of the way I can get back to looking and getting set up xx

You need to go on your councils website they will have all the info there.

Hi
Not yet, I've been concentrating on getting my case studies done and then now Christmas is out of the way I can get back to looking and getting set up xx
What area are you looking at Gemma? I have high end rooms within CQC and Home Office registered clinics available in Birkenhead, Crosby, Openshaw, Wilmslow, Warrington and Stoke on Trent. DM me if you'd like to go and view any of them.
Tracy x

Hi

Hi Gemma
I have a hair and beauty salon in Blackburn and have a room available, the shop is being decorated at the moment so the room isn't ready but if your interested I could have it ready soon, Hope this could be of interest xx

Hi Gemma
I have a hair and beauty salon in Blackburn and have a room available, the shop is being decorated at the moment so the room isn't ready but if your interested I could have it ready soon, Hope this could be of interest xx
Oh that is brilliant, yes I am definitely interested xxx

Oh that is brilliant, yes I am definitely interested xxx

Oh brill, my numbers 07725642932 if you want to have a chat, The room isn't ready right now but it would only take me a wk end to sort out, thanks Rachel xx

Oh brill, my numbers 07725642932 if you want to have a chat, The room isn't ready right now but it would only take me a wk end to sort out, thanks Rachel xx
Thank you I will definitely be in touch xxx

Latest posts

Back