Minx on the fingers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,

I am having real trouble with the minx on the finger nails. I know there have been loads of post on thisand i have been reading them and quite a few people are having the same trouble with the free edge lifting but everyone else seems to be saying that they are just not doing fingers and only doing it on the toes.

I dont want to completly cancel out a service when i have loads of people wanting it done. I have 3 people booked to have their fingers done this week for their holidays and im really worried about them lifting at the free edge before they have even got on the plane!!

Any advice. Im preparing and scrub freshing. Not stretching to much. making sure they are smooth and flat at the free edge. Waiting for it to cool.What else could be going wrong? I know i could put a layer or l&p over it but alot of my clients dont want that plus its the extra time.

Any help much appriciated
xx
hi i used a tiny bit of nail brush on glue on the free edge lasted for two weeks as i am a hairdresser my hands are in water a lot ,give it a go, make sure free edge are not to thick if on gel nails as minx protects nails , jakki

Latest posts

Back