Minx, Trendy Wraps, 3D bling wraps, price help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put the 3d one on myself as I was going out a didnt have time to do my nails took me about 10 mins hands and feet lasted ages and I swear I had 100 complements x

My client came back yesterday after wearing them and said she absolutely loved them but they drove her nuts after a week because they started to peel so she just took them off.
But I think it may be because she wears extensions, the free edge is slightly thicker and so it's easier to catch the edge of the wrap maybe? Also she works in a shop and they had deliveries all week, I hate cardboard! Lol

These wraps are thicker than minx and kooky etc, but they have to be because of the textured bobbles.
Personally I've found that my clients are bored of plain wraps and I'm doing these all the time, I'm sure in another year (or less) they'll be bored of these as well and I'll need another thing to wow them with! Haha
X

Thanks hun :) yours are amazing are they with gel polish underneath?
Iv have taken my hand nails off now as they were annoying me but I didnt put any over coat on them i was just messing about. How do you put yours on do you put nail prep then bonding gel then the wraps and then top coat?

xxx

Aw thanks hun, I just remove cuticle and shine and apply the wrap as normal. nothing on top or underneath

Latest posts

Back