Mixing Calgel colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showson

Reaction score
I use Calgel and I am really getting in to mixing my own colours and love it. The one thing I think that let Calgel down is a really nice pink/cover pink for French I have tried using number 2 which was ok and number 43 but find this doesn't look pink when it is on so wondered if any of you have mixed and nice pink that you use for French or even any nice colour combinations you would like to share please :)) x

Hey :-D I love to use number 3 with my french its a metalic pink and looks fantastic againt the white, i only do that on my clients that what a more stand out pink look for the more subtle effect i use the 02 which after my 2nd layer i find gives a really pretty natural nail effect.

One colour my clients have jumped on is 49 and black. It makes a beautiful gun metal silver you dont need a lot of black :)
on myself i tried number 07 mixed with a9 the purple pearl it gave a really elecrtic purple and looked stunning on the nail.

have you tried mixing any others? :-D

number 31 and a little 49 makes a lovely looking metallic burgendy and number, purpe pearl and 14 makes a lovely colour, purple pearl and 53, purple pearl and 54, pruple pearl and 49, number 15 and 19, and number3 with 49. if you have any more please let me know, i want to make some nice pinks if you have any good mixes.

if your looking for baby pink try, 14 and any of the whites or even 49

I just love 49 and black..very popular xx

Latest posts

Back