Mixing Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau-ty

Reaction score
Hi im just about to order some more solution. i only have 8 and 10 and also the booster drops so deciding what others to get out of probably 3 because can't stock all of them. im wondering about trying the new 6 for very fair, as anyone else tried it? Probably the 20 to mix with others but my main query is for those of you that mix what do you do to store it after do you save an empty bottle, because i always pour 100ml into my cup so i know i have plenty and it will spray out easy, can it just be reused and holds it mixed % if stored in an airtight bottle or the cups with the lid on ? I don't want to waste any but i worry that the strength won't be the same?
Many thanks for your advice

My trainer just had her tan stored in the cups with the lids on and percent writ on in marker xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes the solution is fine to keep and reuse as long as its stored correctly (same as any solution). Either use an old bottle or cups with lids, just remember to mark the % on with permanent marker so you don't forget what you've got! As long as you are mixing the same strengths then I would just keep in one container, I wouldn't worry about having loads of containers with same % in.

I currently have 8, 10, 12 & 20% and can mix everything I need from this. If you only want 3 %'s I would go with 8,12 & 20%. You can use the 20% as a fast tan so can offer anything from a 6-20% depending on wash of time. The 20% as a fast tan is fantastic btw, a firm favourite for me :)

Brill thank you both for your replies x

Didn't even know nouvatan were doing a 6%. May be good for brides and winter x

Didn't even know nouvatan were doing a 6%. May be good for brides and winter x
Yes, I first saw a photo on Nouvatan facebookpage I think and its available to order. Im very fair and freckly and I feel a little orange (sorry I know) with the 8% but yes brides or very fair should be ideal x

I'm also considering the 6% as weirdly most of my clients are 8% fair skinned ladies. Wonder if anyone has any pics to share of the Nouvatan 6%?x

I'm also considering the 6% as weirdly most of my clients are 8% fair skinned ladies. Wonder if anyone has any pics to share of the Nouvatan 6%?x

I can't see any samples to buy on website either. Would have to try before you buy a litre of it though. Hope somebody has a picture. It maybe easier to use the fast tan 20% to achieve a 6 % if you already stock this x

check their Facebook im sure that was where i saw them. I wish they also had more options of sizes most companies have a choice of their bottles sizes x

Hi all, I have 2 ladies tonight for spray tan. I have 8, 16 & 20 percent, I usually have 12 but used the last of it and forgot to order. Anyways can I mix the 16 & 8 to achieve the 12? If so would it be half & half? I have tried to msg nouvatan on there FB page but it won't load. Thanks for any help xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Ignore last post, Just found out I can mix as long as it's equal quantities xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I only keep 8 12 and 20 as can mix everything else from these. I use the 20 as rapid tan a lot and its great. I just keep empty bottles and write what percentage I've mixed on them. I tend to mix 10 as I'm asked for it by pouring half 8 and half 12 into the cup and when I've finished I pour the leftover into my bottle that I've marked 10. Works for me and don't need to keep too many bottles.

Latest posts

Back