Mobile beauty equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunkissed_x

Reaction score
Hi All :D

I am still quite new to this site so apologies if I have posted in the wrong area.

I am starting out as a mobile beauty therapist and aside from the training factors involved there is so much to think about in terms of equipment so I was hoping to get some advice on what to use including 1)bed 2)folding trolley and 3)mobile chair. I have read lots of threads on here already which has helped me lots but I have not yet ordered anything yet because I was hoping to get a bit more advice from your lovely selves first.

I will be doing tanning (I have the equipment for this), waxing, lashes, nails and facials.

Bed

For the bed I was thinking the TM04 from feelgood in black Reiki Massage Table Super Lightweight Portable Folding Massage Table 12kg TM04 Reiki End - Feel Good UK which I thought I could perhaps transport with one of these trolleys: Purple Travel Trolley | Beauty Salon Equipment, Trolleys, Lamps | Beauty Express

Folding Trolley

I need a folding trolley to put wax pots and tools on and perhaps to attach a lamp to. I'm finding locating one of these difficult but I have found this Harley Folding Trolley from Beauty Express which is an option: https://www.beautyexpress.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=PQ167&showReview=true&sessionID=PCB

Mobile Chair

I need a mobile chair that I can sit on when I'm doing lashes etc but I am yet to come across one I think would suit.

Also, I've seen this kit on Direct Salon Supplies which includes bed, trolley, lamp and stool but I'm not sure whether the bed will be as good as the TM04 Direct Salon Supplies Mobile Super Kit F

Sorry if the above is a bit of 'information overload'. Any tips people have would be much appreciated :hug:

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back